fredag 23 maj 2008

Free?

I think I passed the exam. I dare not hope. So I have to wait three weeks until I get the results.

But I'm experiencing a feeling of freedom. Not having to get up early and pushing, straining, through each and every day. I work as a guitar teacher for one more week, and then wednesdays for three weeks.

But I can damn well do whatever I want.

The interesting thing is that what I started doing was making a list, of all the shit, I need to do. Although now, I get to choose how and when to do them.

It will take a while to recover from the exam and this semesters trials.

I've been completly overwhelmed by all the emotions, urges and activities that I've had to repress during the term, so that I could focus on school. So, alot of things that needs resolving. And alot of things that need to be felt.

1 kommentar:

blackballoon sa...

Två tummar upp bäjb! ;o)