tisdag 17 februari 2009

Cramping results.

So. I was given two sorts of pills from the doctor, and a pamphlet from the psycologist. The pamphlet was a four minute read of thing I already knew, and that was that, sadly.

Pill 1: Helps you fall asleep, simply. But you will wake up with headaches, exactly like a bad hangover. Don't really see how this would be a improvment, but I'll try.

(after trying... I didn't get any extra sleep, but got up with a murderous headache... IwannadieIwannadieIwannadie-style)

Pill 2: Actually cures night scratching. Which I don't have. But the side effect is lessened anexiety, and that you just fall over sleeping.

I've had mad cramps in my stomache from the vomiting. But at work, I realised that it's given me great stomache support, for singing. I can sing awesome high notes! Powermetal singing, here I come! (or rather, I'm gonna try as hell to learn how this works so I can do it without weird cramps)

And! They've fixed my sink in the bathroom, finally. New pipe and everything. As the piping actually broke, after not working... for a year.

Now, breakfast, te, and some headache pills... hot damn my head is thumbing like some really bad euro techno.

1 kommentar:

Annie sa...

i hate pills.. i hope they actually work for something (and that the headaches go away at some point..) Ô_ô

you're still the cutest ever, mr demian. :)