söndag 15 februari 2009

Diffrent kinds of hard.

Hard times, hard pressed, hard mess.

I've been fighting the insomnia since, well, actually, around christmas. Not being able to sleep made me miss a exam. It made me not able to get around in finishing the essays I need done.

Tomorrow I'm meeting a doctor and a psycologist. I really hope this will get me somewhere. No. Actually. I hope to get out of the insomnia and to get a slip that shows that I've been ill, so I don't loose my appartment. I want to move, and soon, but at my own volition.

I also got hit hard by a stomache bug on friday evening. A little of 24 hours of hell.

How come I always get sick, so that I am very ill at the same time as it's my turn to clean the common kitchen here?

And in my few hours of dozing... I dream of music.

Inga kommentarer: