måndag 31 januari 2011

It's impossible to brush my hair.

After crawling up out of bed I had no way of doing my tiny morning routine. Which is brushing my hair. I could not lift my arms. Awesome! That's some serious training pain.

Got to know that a course I was planning on doing has been canceled. So it was just to mail work and sign up for doing more classes. I do not like loosing more time to school. But I do enjoy the feeling of slightly better economical security. Also sent an e-mail to my good old friend Arvid who mentioned that his lens packing buisniss always need some extra help every now and then. So I hope I might get to fill out the register a bit this summer. Hell. I really need to make plans to hang out with Arf.

New batch of appartment listings today. But alas, already people with 4 bloody more days then us in the que. Although I really think, from looking closely the last few weeks, that there can only be about ten more people ahead of us for these kinds of appartments.

Otherwise today was a big attempt at writing. Yarr. And a long walk to the store for milk and slight exercise.

Inga kommentarer: