söndag 13 februari 2011

Le tired.

Wow. Eventful weekend, that I thought would include alot of heavy lifting, but that only ended up happening at the gym.

Snowstorm (normal snowfall, really... but if you listen to the traffic handlers...) on friday. Led to me and mom both having to stay home. No work. No training. Barely made it to the shopps. So ALOT of computer gaming was had. Alex got stuck at the lab but made it in time... to show up... and... win... >.<

We went for a late-night SL adventure, and actually made it to Lidingö. *phew*

Saturday was supposed to be filled with the heavy lifting. But alot of weird circumstances prohibited this. Mainly, someone having switched the locks on my friends basement storage door. Where all my stuff is kept.

So it was me and my father-in-law Micke, hanging out in a basement... for almost two hours. What happens when you leave an engineer and a chief doctor in a basement? Talk of love, murder and all the padlock having been mysteriously been put... UPSIDEDOWN! Damn we were bored.

Today the family, minus Vicky, went to the Terracotta Army exhibition. Turned out it was in the old military tunnels underneath the museum. Awesome. As it looked just like the tunnels where they were originally found. Sadly, all the stone blocked my cellphone, and poor Kim who we were going to meet for training couldn't be reached when we were... *cough* turning out to be an hour late. Sorry Kim.

Now. I am so tired and dead. I don't know who's my face. But moms walnut/cheese/olive stuffed bread was tasty.

*donk*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Inga kommentarer: