onsdag 21 november 2007

Appartment

So, yesterday I got my contract. The second of febuary I can move in.

So much to do.

Especially the bit about getting a car and the bit about hiring a cart, and getting a computer of my own, and moving boxes, and home insuerance, and what furniture to bring, and... and... argh...

I'm also getting annoyed with the laser course. Dammit. I feel like I don't remember a thing. And every time I sit down to work on it, I start getting a panic attack.

And as I will be moving, now I want to pack. I want to pack everything up right now so it will be ready.

A lucky coincidence, the guitar I ordered might be arriving by next week. The guy working with me at the reclamation center has been really good to me and actually dug up a guitar even though they weren't supposed to get it in until march. So I'll cross my fingers that it'll all work out.

I wonder. I spent my saturday evening giving Alex massage. (love, love, love...) but, when I woke up today. I thought I'd snap in half. I've been stressing around and I feel like crap so it's not strange. I need some.

Inga kommentarer: