onsdag 7 november 2007

Just tired.

I am totaly out there. I'm having trouble separating the days. There's to much going on.

Still a week until I get to know the result of the exam. And that is a horrible naging thing in the back of my head. New course has started, with, of course, alot to do. I can miss some seminars, because I've got all the material written down since last time. But there is Alot to sit down and simply calculate through and number-crunch so I get back into the swing of it.

Still alot of annoyance concerning the reclamation of the guitar I bought now over three months ago.

I don't know... I'm in a state of panic. Without real good reason. But mom is managing to create a severly hostile feeling here at home. And I can't bloody well hurry up the appartment que. It is a que. And it's a really, really nice feeling to be totaly unwanted and wished out. For no apparent reason then that the other person is having trouble with herself.

And I can't seem to reach her or get her to understand what she's doing. It's just, not her anymore.

But, a bright side, that I'm holding on to for all I'm worth, is that in three weeks both tuesdays and thursdays should be free. The ten-week semester at work will be done for those courses. And from then on courses will be finishing every week. Sadly, all the way up until exam time, well, the day before. But, at least, it's less things to do. And hell, I've got six weeks to study for this exam. Which I last time only missed by 0.5 and 1.5 points, out of like 50. And I'll damn well stand up for myself and demand to get to do something to show that I know how, if I for some strange reason fail.

My good friend Kim just asked me if I'd like to try living with him for a couple of weeks, until things get... sorted out. I must admit to slight tears in my eyes. It feels really great that I have friends like this. In that respect, I am so lucky. And it's sad that I don't get to see much of them as we're all doing diffrent (and stressful) things now.

Inga kommentarer: