måndag 29 oktober 2007

Post exam week headache

Bwaaargh.

The exhaustion has continued for a week. And I've been ill. It's like, hard, just to go and make a cup of tea. If I havn't had to go to work or meet someone, I've been in bed, barely reading. I'm that tired.

I sorely wish that I'll perk up and be able to record a bit during this week, as I'm actually free all week.

*waves fists in the air* Dammit. I wanna play music. I want to be up and about. But now it's not a depression or anything, it's my damn body giving up on me.

*makes some spinache and shame soup* (that is water, with spinache and to-little potato mash powder in it, and then you add either chopped sausage or fishsticks... mmm... shame soup)

And outside, it rains, and rains, and... well. Rains. It's perpetual grayness distilled.

But, yes, it's easy to get caught in being pissed off at all this. I was able meet Alex twice this weekend. And things are great. (except the whole not-getting-to-spend-enough-time-with-eachother thing)

I want a whole weekend set aside, just for massage. And another one for pure romance. And one for tea and chocolate... and... and...

1 kommentar:

MrGul sa...

d00d

I miss you.

Come back online!