fredag 19 oktober 2007

Exam.

I must admit. That I'm dealing with the exam hundreds of times better then I've done before. But damn. I am totaly about to loose it. Now it's that feeling of tightness across the chest. The complete blank minde and the overwhelming urge to cry and scream.

And I need to take it easy and review alot of stuff during saturday and sunday. And, well, tonight. And it really feels like a complete impossibility. I know that the exam will mainly use the stuff from the seminars, so I need to go through the important bits of that. It's not hard. And I know alot of it already. But damn. My stomache is filled with ice and I can't think.

9 minutes until I need to be out the door. I'm brushing my teeth and trying to select some decent combination of clothing.

Inga kommentarer: