tisdag 16 oktober 2007

So. Monday is the exam that finished and ends this course. And, I am back again to feeling limply scared and not sleeping well at all. My head is not a good place to visit right now.

And, I am noticing that I'm upset about the coming saturday. My gf is going out and I can't come along. Because of dresscode. I don't happen to have any fairytale clothes. (and alot of you go, wait, didn't he do larps, and yes, but see, the twist is...) And what I do have isn't the slightest bit Kinky. Which is the demand to get to enter.

And it's also the fact that suddenly, we're back at the fact that we'll have met only once in two months. And, that quite seriously just makes me want to cry. I can't help feeling completly unprioritised.

I'm trying to figure out how Not to completly freak out because of the damn exam. I'm not really getting anywhere. I'll print the stuff I need and then, just buckle down and keep reading. But I wish I could just feel a bit confident about the whole thing. I've read everything already and got a good grasp on it but...

Inga kommentarer: