torsdag 4 oktober 2007

Fighting back

Bwargh, I'm so tired. I've had a headache all day. And I've been everywhere today. KTH, home, school and back.

But I'm fighting back. And Ling is really good company on the train. I have apparently been able to help her with her swedish some. She tried to get me started on chinise... big mistake. But I'm damn well going to try. I can't help feeling that it'd be so awesome to learn some languages. (which I've hated, hated, hated to learn before) But... again, time sort of... gets in... the way.

Oh, got my tickets for the FK gig. Now, ehr, to figure out How to get there. But, I've got until january to think of a plan.

Sunday, even though I'm totaly swamped in work, I'm going to meet my boys, and we're going to do some roleplaying. *yay!* I'm probably going to be dead, as it'll be from right after taekwon-do, but I'll be in good company.

Inga kommentarer: