måndag 22 oktober 2007

Post exam headache

Got up at 06:00... went to the exam 08:00-13:00 rushed to work 15:00-21:30... just got home 22:40 something.

A long day. And I must have passed the damn exam. Although there were a few places where I can't say that I was certain of what they wanted. And you need 75% to pass it. It might get close. But if it does, I've got a whole bunch of things to argue with them about. Not to mention that I'll try to dare and demand to be able to do some sort of follow-up work on the bits I missed. But, I should be more confident. If I managed to pass the percentile, then I'm getting the one of the top grades.

Gawd. Everything is spinning and I, of course, feel like I'm having a cold coming on. Oh! *walks to kichten and gets tea*Umm... actually, I think I'll get some alvedon as well *goes back, limping* Gawd. Sprained all three muscles in my leg at tkd yesterday. I look like an idiot. I've got all kinds of cramps, unshaven, black rings around my eyes and a scowl of perpetual, hateful vindictivness.

Guess it can't be all that bad. My japanese teaching college asked for my msn and facebook stuff so we'd be able to keep in touch and talk more. I guess I must have managed to keep up some sort of coherrant speech.

Umm. I was going to rant some more. But I feel just bloody awful... I'm going to sip my tea and stare at the screen until I can manage to crawl to bed.

Gnight.

Inga kommentarer: