söndag 11 november 2007

Cold

Everything is cold and I'm feeling numb.

I'm fighting with a small ball of panic. I don't know what to do. I'm desperatly trying to relax. But I keep coughing. And being anxious.

Maybe I could go to TKD today. But the cough is still a bit to bad. Next week? At least the sinew in my leg seems fine.

Maybe I could go for a walk, that relives stress. Listen to a Pratchett book. But it's so cold. On the other hand, I need to go shopping for granddad.

I miss Alex. Anexiety, technical difficulties and just all bloody stress from school has sunk or plans to see eachother for months. I need her.

Every little small thing that needs doing feels huge, gigantic. I hate that feeling. As it's all small and generally easy. But I get anexiety at home. And I get it from the bloody exams that I need to pass. And... weather I've passed the one I did a month ago, or not, will really, really affect me. To think that I'll have to re-do it. Again. I... can't accept that. Not when I worked so bloody hard on it.

1 kommentar:

MrGul sa...

d00d, jag finns här bara så du vet! Vare sig du behöver hjälp med något eller bara behöver prata av dig om allt som känns jobbigt. Jag håller tummarna för dig, vännen!