lördag 25 september 2010

Oh-oh, vindaloo

Been back at work for a week. Alot of kinks to work out of the new schemes, ideas and how things work. Not to mention the overwhelming feeling of the first week.

The words are knackered and manky.

Trying to study in the mornings and on the train rides. Got alot of stuff to fix tomorrow, especially for the singing lessons. How am I to get any effective teaching done in 20 minutes? Plan, plan, plan.

Managed to have two days of straight roleplaying though. Alot of fun has been had, but I'm running on fumes and coffee. I belive I've had five double espressos today. I can't say that's a good thing. I've had some of those fever spikes I get when I'm way to tired. Not a sick thing. Just from being tired. Wish I knew a physiological explanation for that.

Tomorrow. Planning. Laundry. Gym. Study. Make food for the week. Practice guitar. Sleep. Argh.

Inga kommentarer: