tisdag 7 september 2010

Spinn me baby.

Went back to the gym today after a weeks illness. Hot poo. It was a massive hour of cycling whilst sitting still.

Turned most of the room I live in upside down yesterday in search of research books and roleplaying papers. I've found everything except ONE damn book. I have a pile of unsorted books in a... hard to reach area of the room. (sounds implausible I know, the room is tiny, but trust me) Or, it could be in the moving boxes where my furniture reside. Ouch. Need to find that bastard.

I feel I manage to keep very busy without accomplishing all that much. Even whilst sick I filled my days with writing, reading and guitar. Stuff that don't leave alot of trace in the amount of accomplished work department. Maybe I can... track my progress somehow? So I feel more ok about it?

Thursday I'm heading southward for a private lesson. Going to help a guy find which guitar group he should be applying for. As I have a huge range now from beginners to really competent players.

Still missing responses from both one proffessor at KTH and from my boss at work, who has not replied to the e-mail criticizing that things get put off. Fun that.

Inga kommentarer: