onsdag 1 september 2010

Fighting the man.

Still ill. And I've started a possible fight with a superior at work because of bad handling and treatment. It will be interesting to watch how this evolves.

Spent the day writing and baking. Made this awesome raspberry cheesecake. Three layers. Top is raspberry sauce, with whole raspberries and sour cream. Then a layer of raspberry cheesecake with white chocolate. The lowest layer is vanilla cheesecake with yet more white chocolate. The bottom is a cocoa infused digistive layer with chunks of dark chocolate. This to be served with homemade Baileys ice-cream that I made simultaneously.

There will be epic noms.

This also reminds me that I got a photobucket acount and that I should have taken pics of all this. I blame me being ill. And that I still have no rutine for keeping the camera with me.

Finally got somewhere in my kth proffessor hunt. One proffessor seems to have been spreading the rumor that he has retired. He has not. He just dosn't like having to do administrative work. I will have to hunt the other more ferociously though. With another e-mail. From another adress. Wow.

11 out of the 12 courses I had planned to do at work this fall have started. Sadly the one I personally was most interested in doing hasn't got of the ground yet. "Scales and Improvisation". Which is weird as many students asked for this course, but only one has applied. Well, there's another 3-6 weeks until things really start so, who knows?

Inga kommentarer: