måndag 30 augusti 2010

100th post.

This is the 100th addition to the blogg. Don't really know if it's worth celebrating somehow... ehr.

*toot*

There.

I'm ill. Once more. But hopefully it's just a small one day thing. Soon of to bed for some serious curing.

Today was spent sending e-mails, practicing guitar as far as my disoriented and fevered mind would let me, and civ 4 with Gus. Awesome. Thank you my friend. Doing something fun keeps spirits up.

Yesterday I was at the gym with Alex. And I had a blast. It's awesome when we get out toghether to do stuff. And it's also very nice when it's just us. We end up doing so much with family, or friends. It's very seldom it's just us and we get to fully experience what us is. And it's great.

I also managed to clean out my e-mail inbox for the first time in almost two years. It feels great.

2 kommentarer:

MrGul sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
MrGul sa...

Seems like you're getting productive stuff done. Good work, friend! =)