tisdag 17 augusti 2010

A couple of days in the life of...

The days sneak away from you if you're not careful. That is especially true when blogging.

I found out I have a couple extra weeks before work starts. I'm trying to fill it with guitar, training, studying and company as best as I can. Not to mention I have some extra time prepping for work. I've got around ten notation jobs done now. It's probably already more then I need.

Last weekend was a massive icecream party at Alexs. The earlier mentioned icecream machine had to be supplemented by one borrowed from Ewa. Otherwise all the icecream ideas would just have run off and been forgotten. Polkadot, Elderberry, Coconut-banana, Figs-in-brandy, Licorice, etc. I wonder where all the normal icecreams went... like... chocolate or vanilla?

Even though I've been off to a good start I keep dragging my feet about actually getting my two essays off the ground. I need to send to important emails so that I can actually start reading and writing. But it's so easy to put off. Which makes me angry with myself.

Worked out two days in a row. Aerobics yesterday (which was crap in a knapsack) and Spinning today (can we just call it an exercise-bike? Seriously? It's what it is!). Both were plagued by the really bad instructors. (I have a very low threshold with this since I'm a teacher myself) But I could actually get something out of the spinning. Might have overdone it slightly though as my legs are just... so much jelly.

I've been really itching to record. But the emotion feels wasted. My gear is packed up. I don't have what I need to get this computer recording ready until I've moved to the new appartment (Come on other people in the que, can't you all just fuck off for a few weeks?) Or... can I?

Hmm.

Inga kommentarer: