torsdag 19 augusti 2010

Spinning me right round.

Lost about half a kilo (roughly one pound) during the last week. And I'm heading for the gym again tomorrow.

It's scary to say, but right now, just about everything seems to be going well and everything is cool. It's all about beating down the generalised angst.

Got woke up at 02:26 in the morning. Poor Alex had to stay at work until a little over two in the morning and had no way of figuring out what buses and such she could use to get home. And I though I had bad working hours.

Working hard on guitar studies. And trying to get some sort of semblence of a growl vocal course that I'm to teach during the fall. Need to get my shit toghether. Oh and whilst typing, I just realised that I've promised to do a couple of my songs at work. Darn. Need to notate them aswell. Or, well, clean up the old notations.

Inga kommentarer: