onsdag 11 augusti 2010

Vindaloo.

Just finished making a vegitarian Vindaloo. Awesome stuff. Spicy with just the right hotness, got some beans and colliflour in there for some protein and stuff to chew on.

Been working on notation so I have stuff ready for when my work starts. The amount of guitar notation I go through really adds up. I've got over two filled folders with some 300+ songs now. And still I need to add more to stay fresh.

Almost gotten rid of the cough. Managed to go and train yesterday and it went well. Sadly the instructor wasn't quite up to par. Choosing overly complex moves that people could barely follow and then having a demeaning attitude as if everyone in the room were three years old.

But I have to say. Guys, if you are lonely and looking for a place to meet women, go to FoS. 5 Men. 70 Women. And that is a persistant quota, except in the gym section where it's closer to 50/50%.

Also practicing on how to play some songs. I'm happy that I've been able to practice a bit every day, it's so easy to just not do it.

Tomorrow I have a studyplan meeting. Need to get up early to be prepared. It's mainly a formality and I need help contacting a few teachers but I can't help feeling nervous. It's going back to KTH and I feel my body just not liking me going there. I'm trying to replace all the angsty imagery with positive but it's not all that easy. But I shall persist.

Inga kommentarer: