torsdag 26 augusti 2010

Lost it.

I'm down at 86.6kg. Which means I'm right where I left of before I went south, visited Linus, and ate a whole bunch of stuff.

I don't quite get though how I promised myself to do 2 or 3 gym passes this week. I'm up to three now... and still have another on sunday. Well it's one less at least.

I'm being seriously run around by kth. I'm supposed to hand in an essay but, there seems to be no teacher handling the course? Which is just weird. Someone always has to be responsible for a course. And for the other essay I have to hand in I still havn't gotten a response from said teacher wether it's all correct or not or if there's been a change. Can't do much more then to keep e-mailing I guess.

Also have to have a serious chat with my boss. I had equipment stolen last fall for about 10k. Which was supposed to be handled by the schools insurance. Turns out they weren't covered. So they have to pay me themselves. Now almost a year later I got the money. And it's close to HALF of what I should have got. That's it. No more mister understanding nice-guy. They can buy their own damn guitars and equipment for me to use from now on. Not to mention pay the actual sum we agreed upon.

And I need to get up early tomorrow. I'll be working all day and then I have a dinner with medical scientist. I could feel a bit intimidated. But I'm awesome. And really, really, really, really, really tired. Zzzzzz.

Inga kommentarer: