lördag 18 augusti 2007

Bank and Sleep

I've sat around writing on these two small esseys. I'm having trouble getting going, as I want a good idea. I hate just writing something for the sake of it being something. Which sure ain't easy when we get alot of meaningless essay topics.

Went to the bank yesterday, on my way to my gfs. I had gathered a whole bunch of things that I needed to do there. OMG. I got stuck there in line for two hours. And then I was sent away to read up on how to fill out the forms for international transactions. I don't want to know that. I want the damn bank to fix that for me. Argh. And then both the train and the bus was of course delayed. And for some reason my phone wouldn't connect to the network, so I couldn't call and say I was going to be late.

It felt excedingly good to get to be with her. Everything is so messed up right now. *sparkles*

Today has been a sit around day though. Slowly, slowly working on the writing. And watching a few series in the meantime. I've been really tired from the mental straining, and I've actually been walking and cycling alot.

I seriously need to play music with other people. It's been a year. And playing with my students doesn't really count. I've been practicing like mad. Good. Good. Good. But, I need inspiration and a ballplank.

Inga kommentarer: