tisdag 14 augusti 2007

So, if I write about my accomplishments each day, will that help build a more positive structure within my mind? It's a old technique, recommended by most. Ah, well.

Today was rather annoying, I got up just after 9 in the morning, which was the time the build crew decided to turn of all our water. No tea = angryily annoyed and dangerous Demian. And no water = kind of funky smelling Demian.

Got myself awake by watching *eyes tingle* The old original Transformers series on Tv-links. Awesome. I've actually only seen 4-5 episodes of the first two seasons. So it's all new. And wonderfully horrid. But it still kicks the ass of all modern cartoons. I've found a bunch of old 80s series to watch... ah, good times to be had.

I've ordered... a new guitar, from germany. And it sure as hell is worth it, as it was about 1500kr less when doing it that way. Not to mention that I'd have to wait two-three months, and pay more, if I'd bought it here in sweden. And I actually get better warranty this way. One hitch is that it wasn't (and won't be apparently, in europe) availible in the white colour I wanted. So... it's another black guitar. I have four electric guitars and one 5-string bass. All of which are, black. Well, what are you going to do.

I have also practiced guitar during the last two days, actually last week, and made some good progress. Excellent. Just what I need.

I've finished of the first 170 page book I have to read for the essay I'm working on. I'll go through the next book tomorrow. It's really uninspiring, but I've got to get it done. Then I'll be able to do some calculus next week, and hopefully the cooler weather will help me getting around to recording some more tracks.

A couple of you who've read the Inner Outer post has gone on trying to argue with me that I'm not a bad or failed person. Now, I'm really, really happy that you care. But you can't really argue me out of feeling this way. Not to mention, it's really easy to out argue any of such points made. Especially for me. But me feeling smart about shooting down arguments for how good I am is not such a good thing? And so far, I can't do much else but shoot the arguments down. Just, be there. Just, call, just... don't argue.

Gawd, that feels really horrible to say. But, I am coming to understand what helps me and what can't.

But that does lead me to something more I've been thinking about. I'm really isolated. I only meet my best friends for roleplaying, maybe once a month, once per two months? It's... not good. And again... fixing that is kind of hard to do, by myself.

Been watching for new availible appartments, so far, zeros everywhere. Umm. So, a call out to everyone. Anyone need a roommate or two? Or anyone interested in trying to get a bigger appartment and split it?

Whine, whine and get more angry.

Inga kommentarer: