torsdag 13 december 2007

Packing

Got five days until the exam. And I've been pretty good at studying. But you can always do more. *sigh* I'm scared. Really scared.

And I just keep getting the feeling that I'm forgetting and missing so many things concerning moving. And I'm getting more and more worried about the financial aspects of it all. I'm trying so hard to push it all to the back of my head and just live in the now and do what I can.

I can't remember when I last saw Alex. And she's swamped with school, and sick at the moment. She's really down, can't see any openings or any time to see me, she can't focus on anything fun... and is in a period of feeling like utter crap and that people don't like her.

It's really, really hard to be supportive, call and try and say hi and make what you can out of a phone call. I need to figure out some way to cheer her up. And I need to figure out a way to cheer me up. Mr. Gul, dood, you've been the greatest for that. And thank you again.

But I need to meet people, and do things as well. Argh.

Inga kommentarer: