tisdag 18 december 2007

Writing to get it off my mind

Exam tomorrow.

I've been following stuff, I've been studying. Right now... I feel like I just don't give a shit. Holy crap this is boring. If you could study it slowly and get to go through this stuff more practically and experiment, it'd be really interesting. But abstract physics? Blurgh.

And even though I've been through everything during this week. I need to speed through it again to have it fresh in my memory.

But I'm all hazy. I just want to sleep, go hide or something. I've had really weird rythm all week. I can't sleep because of anexiety, although, again, better this time. But I'm just... out there and can't focus anymore. I wonder if I should just go fuck it, play some games, and then just go and do my best. Or cram like mad until I need to go.

Maybe I should do something inbetween.


On a completly unrelated up-note. IT'S BACK!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0jSxRBvh3bk

One of the damn funniest videos ever. Good times to be had by all!

Inga kommentarer: