torsdag 20 december 2007

Three days til christmas...

Damn it's been good to just Relax.

But it didn't last.

Dammit.

I am pretty sure I beat the exam. Someone will have to spill plenty of coffée on that thing to make it fail.

Had a very fitful sleep. I kept thinking it was the day before and that I had to get up early. Spent the day cleaning up, handling paper, packing a bit more, deciding that I'm not running of to the post office and that stuff. Save it until tomorrow.

Played some rock and blues, damn that's fun. But I always feel childish whilst doing it. I need more practice.

But a great day ends with arguments here at home. And I'm feeling terribly alone. Nobody bloody calls. All friends are going off to far off places.

And it's really, really annoying that I can't find a car to help with fetching the new computor. Ah, well. I've got Carl... we'll manhandle the thing homewards.

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

tsk! you are always stressed and worried about exams even though you seem to always kick their asses! i always get stressed and worried and have my ass kicked.. :/
yes, christmas sucks too bad. everybody is either away or/with their families.. i really feel like isolating myself until this (and all the new year stuff) goes away. this is getting too depressing.
i hope the moving goes fine and that you enjoy your new place! keep kicking asses and well, have a merry christmas :)

/annie