måndag 17 september 2007

I'm great at my job.

Damnit, I'm a real great guy to work with. And I am a good teacher.

How come I have all these great experiences when out working, but just about only horrible ones whilst studying? (not to mention that I've read for about three hours today, double what I planned and needed.)

It's all going great. Knock on wood.

Gawd, but there's still all those things to do...

Tomorrow I'm going to have to call down to germany about returning the broken guitar. Argh. If they don't handle this smoothly, I'll flip my lid, blow my top, kick someone in the head. Hard.

Oh, and I'm going to have to admit to some bad thoughts. During my long-ass wait-around-for-my-next-class-to-beginn time, a ran around and helped other teachers get their stuff toghether and get ready. Most have never been in those rooms before. When... I run into... 'that' person. A small quiet japanese girl who teaches, duh, japanese. But hot damn, she was so stereotypically sweet. (that's not a bad stereotype! you just don't see them to often!) Helped her get settled, and then we were finished at the same time and shared a train home. Meiumi (trying to remember a teachers name amongst all my students, Hard!) She's a really cool person, I hope to get more oppertunities to talk to her. Well, heck, I strike people as a stereotypical viking. It'd be fun to watch as walking down the street.

Now, a general question to everyone... What does it mean when your girlfriend tells you she's had brittish homoerotic sessions with a friend of hers, and she thinks that she and I should have those as well?

I belive there's a couple of problems with those statements. X and Y cromosomes for a start. There's some internal humor at work which I am yet to, penetrate.

Inga kommentarer: