söndag 16 september 2007

Where's my guitar revisited

So, I was able to pick up my package, a month after ordering it, this friday.

12kg of package goodness.

Opening everything, it all looks good.

But no. The guitar is busted on arrival. And it actually looks like it's a dry-crack. (Hence the guitar having been built badly, and the wood dries out and cracks.) So... the mess still isn't over.

This is not funny anymore. Seriously.

Gotten my course stuff toghether. Started working on everything. Already getting annoyed that my project mates aren't reading their e-mail and doing their work on time.

And tomorrow, it's time for work. And it's work with a huuuge wait in the middle. 15:45-16:30 I work, and then... argh... 19:30 to 21:00. I'm gonna have to bring all my litterature. And something to keep me entertained in the middle.

I belive I'm going to have to start searching for a computer of my own. I trying to figure out whether a laptop or a desktop will be better for my needs. KTH might have some special offers on laptops for students... argh... it's another complex thing that I need to look into.
As I do own a laptop already, but it's got alot of glitches and it likes to shut down for no reason. Hmm.

The death of my stereo is also a big concern. The tape deck hasn't been working for years... but when the cd player dies, and I only own one LP... then it's time to say goodbye. Sadly.

Inga kommentarer: