söndag 2 september 2007

Starts

Tomorrow it's back to KTH.

Isodonwannago! Or, well. It's the change of getting back into constantly doing shit. Instead of... not doing shit.

Or maybe it's just the major headache I'm having right now that's getting me down. Bleh.

Thursday I was back at Taekwon-do. Good stuff. Being tired like that is good. But I did get very annoyed at all the small ways the body won't do as told.

Argh. There's just so much stuff to do. And I've been great at putting things off.

List.
Prioritise.
Check off one by one.

Must stop making things more difficult then they are.

But I'm tired and I feel a bit ill actually. I was going to go train today but I don't want to get sick.

I got to have a wonderful day with Alex yesterday. We met up downtown and I went with her looking at shoes and clothes. It's surprising that we most of the time agree on what looks good and not. And it's just wonderful to walk around, diss the way people have designed things... I got to hear some really important things I needed to hear. And they became important and powerful because I didn't need to ask for them or explain. Thank you. I need that. The day ended with watching Riget II with her family. And then spending two hours looking at pictures of horrible diseases on the internet. I almost faint at every single image, but to her it's fascinating in that weird academic medicinal way.
*love*
*tingle*

Argh, got half a page left on the last essay thing I'm writing. I just wish I could get rid of the headache and finish working on it.

1 kommentar:

Goose sa...

I'm looking forward to having you move to Lappis Demi, it'll be at most two minute walk between our homes.
And now that school is starting again we'll actually be able to roleplay once more. Kim's game, now let's just kick Eli off his lazy arse. ;)

Lots of luv,
Gus