torsdag 27 september 2007

Precious moments

Today, I... woke up happy.

Which is strange, as the evil constructionworkers made their noise, and a airconditioning inspector wanted to get into the appartment.

Today is one of those rare great days where I feel happy. It's so fickle and fleeting but I'm going to hold on for dear life.

Got to know yet another teacher on the train today. Ling, who teaches chinease. It's weird, I hang out with a bunch of language teachers. And the teacher in art history. Damn. I've gotten to know a bunch of really nice people. Hope I can get to know them better. We've got so little time outside the classrooms.
A drunk guy got on the train while I was conversing with Ling. And he wanted to talk to us. Dang, I was hard pressed to keep the guy occupied. He had slight aggressive tendensies, and wanted to talk politics, as he was a lobbyist. It's really weird to agree with someone in that state. But he got off finally. And I was called brave by my new friend. Thank you Ling. It's just sad how much experience I have calming down drunkies.


And now, sitting here, tired like mad, from a long day... I'm getting really scared about loosing this feeling. The feeling that I can actually do thing. And the continuing remembrance of all the good things I have around me.

Oh, and btw. Hot Fuzz, is like, the best film ever! And you better all go listen to Devin Townsend hardrock musical Ziltoid the Omniscient. Damn that's great stuff!

Inga kommentarer: