fredag 31 oktober 2008

Guitar Smashed Face

There we go, nice title, referenceing Cannibal Corpse and the weird shit that went down yesterday.

So, I've now managed this. I was explaining something to a student, holding a acustic guitar in my right hand. I feel my grip suddenly slipping. I grab the guitar in the air so forcefully that I smash it into my face. A machine head imprints itself in my forehead.

The force of the blow knocks me off balance, and I fall backwards, into a convenient chair. Landing comfortably, my head goes on rolling backwards, and I hit... the concrete wall.

And so, I had a slight concussion.

An hour later, I managed to hit myself again... this time just splitting the inside of my lip.

This is like some... record of asshandedness. Seriously.

Hell yeah, Guitar Smashed Face.

Inga kommentarer: