tisdag 28 oktober 2008

Outside the leaves are falling

Got woke up by one of the secretaries calling from work (before 11 as we have agreed is the earliest they call, since I get hom so late) asking me a inane question, wether I was having a fall break in my classes. When they've specifically told me... I can't have a fall break in my classes.

Why?

The last few days of working out... is being felt. Thuroughly. I am so damn stiff.

Turns out that I've misscalculated on work though. Seems I'm actually done about two weeks earlier then I thought. That's great. More time to study before exam.

I'm chronically running back and forth from my mailbox... because my new guitar is about to arrive. It's like three weeks late. And I'm also scared because of all the problems the post office caused the last time I ordered one. (it was shipped around for a month and smashed to bits)

But I'm not well. Seriously. There still so much of this whole thing to process. And not getting to be around them, the family... it... breaks my damn heart.

Inga kommentarer: