torsdag 8 juli 2010

Dead Space.

My shoulders ache from all the tension of playing Dead Space. Gwd Dmn that is a creepy and scary game!

But I have finished it. And I feel like a man. A big hairy man. Who kinda shat his pants. And I'm probably going to go through it once more. On impossible mode.

Now, see. I have this friend, mr. Gul, who sort of lent me his PS2 with a scary shitload of games. I've been able to play through about half of God of War. But that's all the tv-gaming I've managed. Ok, it's also kinda related to the fact that I don't live in the part of the appartment where the tv is but... dammit I need to get at that thing:

Photobucket

This was also a test, to see if I can figure out how to post pictures from photobucket.

Did it work?

1 kommentar:

MrGul sa...

Yes, it works! =)

Let's hope you get some time off to actually play those games. I'm dying to know how "The Thing" is as a game, for example! Plus, I think you'll really dig the Burnout games and the Tony Hawk series if you just give yourself the time to get acquainted with them.

Also, it's awesome to see that you're actually keeping your updates fairly regular now. =)