tisdag 13 juli 2010

Hand Cramp Hero.

Today was just monstrously hot. I had some plans for stuff that needed doing but it all went up in smoke when I poured out of bed. And as I did that, Alexandra and family flew off to Tokyo. When I'm typing this, very late at night here, they will have landed.

I just don't work in this temperature.

But I had a very nice day with Ewa. We watched a couple of movies, Die Hard 4 and Shaun of the Dead which she hadn't seen before. Then we actually played Guitar Hero III. I managed to beat the game on normal without any hinderence and Ewa got into learning the basics. And had alot of fun. It's also heartwarming to see how engaging the game is for non-musicians.

That's pretty much the whole day. It won't really be remembered beyond a fussy nice feeling.

If I could have been bothered, todays soundtrack would have been Strapping Young Lads - In the Rainy Season.

Also, now the train tickets for visiting Linus and going to Freak Guitar Camp have been booked. All is well.

1 kommentar:

MrGul sa...

Guitar Hero III is excellent for beginners! Glad to hear that Ewa found some joy in the video game section as well. :)