fredag 16 juli 2010

Death and Cookies!

Ah, today was actually cooler. Only 27 degrees outside. Hence, my brain started working again.

Got some cleaning and washing done. Got the basic FGC packing in order and things have quieted down and the trip seems a-go. Yay. I really miss Linus and all the good people around Tibro. And I miss all my guitar nutcase friends around Gothemburg. And this year, I just feel epic.

I also took the day of. No running around, training or anything. Just kick-back. Nice. Ewa was on an all day trip to Gripsholms Castle, a bit west of Stockholm. Wish I could have gone, but sooner or later.

I did bake alot of cookies, we're celebrating granddads 86th birthday tomorrow and some murder cookies with 5 types of dark chocolate in them. Hot poo they were huge and rich. You can barely finish one.

Then mom came home and I convinced her to check out Dead Space. I've beat it once and I'm now trying it on 'impossible' difficulty. It really helps me, who get a bit to into it, to have someone else in the room when playing something that scary.

Now I'm digesting the cookie, having a last half-cup of tea and trying to get ready for bed.

1 kommentar:

MrGul sa...

God damn, I really want one of those five-types-of-dark-chocolate cookies...