lördag 12 september 2009

Naked cheesecake fairy.

Actually brings really nice cheesecake. At two o'clock in the morning. Wearing a blanket, as a cape. And no pants.

O.o


Ahem.

Right. Got some much needed guitar practicing done today. Some more One Peice. I'm going ot beat that series. And I went to visit Carl. More guitars were played, taught him Dethkloks 'Go Into the Water'. A very, very manly song. And we played around with the game Prototype. Alot of badassness, yet highly repetative with complete lack of a functioning narrative. Not anything I'd spend money on for sure. But ok to play around with.

Started reading a book on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. A bit longworded, but I hope to crack through it sooner then later. And as i've been sorting my head out for years and not getting anywhere, but now actually trying to find a way to actually get some help. Hope this turns out to be one of the first steps.

Inga kommentarer: