fredag 25 september 2009

Vile Filth

Angry at tonnes of things. Especially me. And I feel extra filthy. Had a wii powered and coffee fuled conversation with my good friend Carl about alot of really disgusting but true stuff.

Just booked train tickets down to Malmö to visit my other very good friend Mr. Gul. It's really funny, I helped out with bits of some Freak Kitchen notation yesterday, and this morning. And suddenly we were five years back in time. During those wonderful, weird nights of making Freak Kitchen tab-book material. That was some serious notation, alot of growing and companionship. Not too mention just fucking nerding around like hell. Damn, I love that stuff. And at the oppertunity to relive some of it, I just dropped everything.

Now a ticket ordering site is fucking with me. I'm supposed to see a Porkupine Tree concert with Mr. Gul but the damn site and the router I'm sitting behind refuse to cooperate. Ah, hell. I'll try again tomorrow.

I've been playing alot more guitar since moving. That's awesome. I feel like I'm evolving again. And all the singing at work is paying off. But I want the fucking band to get going. And I need help, someone has to grab my by the dick too my computer whilst Logic is running and make me record this shit. Argh! Anger! Hate! Why can't I get this shit done?!

Same as why can't I feel ok and balanced and finish with school. Or anything I want fixing with my situation and life. Nike can go fuck themselves with their 'just do it' bullshit. Even though it's fucking true.

I'm cursing alot today but, fucking hell... Yeah!

Dammit. Argh. So much teatering around crap and small annoyances too punch through. And big fucking major gripes to hate on. I need to scream at people, sing at people, kick them in the balls and fuck them over.

Now. I hate that the only way I can feel better about all this shit, is to be fucking angry about it. I can only choose between sad and angry. Where the hell is the constructive option? Sure anger is alot more constructive, but I have anger control issues. I don't want to walk around feeling the need to kick someone in the teeth.

So. To summarise:

FUCK!

Inga kommentarer: