torsdag 10 september 2009

Some sort of remembrance

I've been terribly slow and tired since I got to the new place. I feel like a bit of a letdown to those around me.

Had to get my ass in gear and get to the library for a book return today. Not to mention that I actually have to borrow more books.

Then I was invited to dinner at my friend Emmas place, with two other guys, Oskar and Pontus, and Emmas parents.

Had a long walk there, to get some physical activity in there somewhere. Good conversation, good friendship, surprising compliments on my music. My mp3 player was dragged out of me, and everyone agreed upon my slosh recordings being awesome and they want my albums. I keep kicking myself for not having been able to get further then I have.

Now I sit here blogging a bit before brushing my teeth and heading for bed. I have no clue where my roomie is. Is he asleep, out partying, who knows. The only thing I know is, he's damn slicker then me at not doing stuff. :P

Inga kommentarer: