onsdag 16 september 2009

That was a weird one.

Someone keeps calling me 'early' in My morning. I've had conversations about this many times. The person doesn't stop.

Today, I got mad, grabbed the phone and just turned it off.

Got up again a couple of hours later. Took a shower, went to work.

Long day at work. And sort of going through a couple of things I don't feel 100% doing yet, since it's new material. Suddenly my boss comes in and asks me out, all serious. I step out of class. And she hands me a licorice, and sends me back in. Wtf?

Got home with a thumping headache. Which really is the standard way I come home. Tea, dinner, some internetting. Gus comes home with Caroline. Both hillariously drunk. We had the last bits of cheesecake and they seem to be merrily asleep now, whilst I drink another (way to much) cup of tea.

And I don't get to go to Alex's master presentation. Weirdness. Sure it's all like high-up academic sadness in some way, but it's an important day.

Inga kommentarer: