tisdag 8 september 2009

O.K.

Dammit. No.

You're not better off then you make for yourself. Sitting around feeling crap in the head isn't constructive.

I've thought of getting back to writing a actual diary, ol' pen and paper style, since it helps. But hell, I spend more time at the computer. And I can practice guitar between thinking of things.

Yes. Lets try being a bit candid and truthful about the day to, if not anything else, put my days in some sort of realistic perspective.

I spent alot of last night, and this morning, sitting and watching One Peice with Gus. That series is alot of fun, and I think the only real humor based anime that I feel a good solid connection with. Maybe sometime I'll get around to some other series. But as I'm on episdoe 30 of like... 555+ episodes and films. Yikes.

I'm reading through Mötley Crüs - The Dirt biografy book. It's a tough one. It's hard to care for these guys in any sense. Everyone has had similar tough times, but they just did the drug thing. And the asshole thing. More asshole then drug thing. I just don't get how they can be worshipped as heroes. But I'm 3/4 through it. Two or three more nights at most left.

As I was watching awesomeness with Gus, we both got up kinda late, around noon. Guess it's kinda good that we are on the exact same rythm when it comes to sleep. My excuse is coming home late from work and being a night person. Wonder what his is. :P

Today was the first day back at work. It's weird. Classes are missing students. And I don't know why. There's been problems getting letters out to students about new courses. But I can only speculate that there's still a good whiff of bad economy whafting about. Anyway, the first lesson went well. Rehashing some old ground to make sure we know it, and yeah, both me and the students need to work on some fingerpicking. We really need to at least be able to do the basics properly.

Also, Gus is doing the date thingy, so I suggested that I should stay away for a couple of hours extra. Turned out one students mom/our secretary, something inbetween, had got the times mixed up. So I hung around and gave her a free hour lesson. Had some dinner, left over creamy curry and rice. Practiced a bit, although tired and headache kinda ruined that. Got some more papers in order and prepared for tomorrow, which will be a full day. Electic guitars aplenty and adult beginners on acustic guitars.

Now sitting around blogging, guitaring and wondering if I shouldn't cram in some episodes of OP. Luffy is king. Or will be. Whatever.

Inga kommentarer: