måndag 28 september 2009

Virus nomming on mah brain.

I am actually really ill. And it sucks. It's quite simple. Viruses are trying to eat me and in the process reduce me to a dying virus factory. Argh.

There's a really annoying trend going on amongst friends. Everyone is working really hard at smashing into my head that I'm a good person that matters. Ex. http://linus.gyt.se/ my friend Linus. Under the heading Lamentations, third paragraf. I knew there were many reasons why I love that man.

I'm really, really, truly trying to get my shit and my mind toghether. I'm still floundering around. I can wish all I want that someone would step in and show they care and grab me by the neck and point me in the right direction. But... that sort of thing doesn't happen. It's going to come down to all me.

Sure, it's especially hard now when with-the-flue to see clear and gather strenght. But I need to have a couple of important talks with some people. And hey, maybe I could actually ask for help? Holy crap, that is such an alien concept. Ask for help. Not wanting to be a bother is so madly ingrained into me.

Inga kommentarer: